Narrow results by using the category and topic filters below. You may combine multiple selections.
4 Ways to Change Your Thoughts
If we could get your subconscious mind to agree with your conscious mind about being happy, that’s when your positive thoughts work.
Bruce Lipton Interview – Spontaneous Evolution Key Points
Recorded in San Francisco – No …
Have you ever heard that as human beings we usually spend (at best) only 5% of our time in our conscious mind, and the other 95% in our subconscious mind?
95% of your life comes from the subconscious.
THINK Beyond Your Genes – December 2022
Next Level Soul
In this episode, Alex Ferrari and Bruce talk about cells as the “antennas of self” — how our bodies are receptors of our own broadcasts. They also discuss the importance of creating and of breaking through our old programs and taking on new programs that don’t perpetuate disharmony. And to their giddy pleasure we also touch upon the importance of dreams: disconnecting from the machine and doorways.
What would you like to share with us today?
Because we’re not in harmony with the environment, we’re destroying the environment that supports us.
The Cancer Liberation Project
In this conversation, Bruce shares what people with the BRCA mutation must know, the new science of Epigenetics, the fact that 90% of cancers have no family lineage, how we download programs from our parents and surroundings the first 7 years of life, how genes are turned on and off by our experiences, how we can change our subconscious programming to change our health for good, and his most important healing advice.
Recorded on Location @ Funkmei …
THINK Beyond Your Genes – November 2022
Do you know how energy impacts your cells?
The Universe is one indivisible, dynamic whole in which energy and matter are so deeply entangled it is impossible to consider them as independent elements.