“Be the change that you wish to see in the world” —Mahatma Gandhi
In my latest book, The Honeymoon Effect, I share how each one of us can create the relationship of our dreams. However, The Honeymoon Effect is more than two people creating a wonderful relationship—it’s about “noble gases” spreading the healing glow of love around this ailing planet.
You’ll need to read my book to fully understand what this analogy means. Basically, the noble gases belong to a subdivision of the periodic table, the masterpiece of organized chemical information that defines the traits and characteristics of the physical universe. The most significant aspect of the six ‘noble gases’ is that they are the only elements in the periodic table that don’t (except under very special circumstances) form chemical compounds. Basically, a noble gas is an element spinning in perfect balance—it doesn’t “need” another element to be balanced. Energized ‘noble gas’ atoms are like people primed and ready for selfless love, a world of sharing and caring.
So, how about spreading peace, love and priming ourselves to become ‘noble gases’?
Love, light & laughter to you! Below is a friendly reminder of The Honeymoon Effect Checklist.
The Honeymoon Effect Checklist
1. Conscious mind review: Be “conscious” of what you ask for…
2. Subconscious mind review: Be aware of the programming you received before you couls consciously “think” about it.
3. Take advantage of tools to reprogram your subconscious, including energy psychology (aka super learning), hypnosis, subliminal tapes, and mindfullness (living in the moment).
4. Pactice daily random acts of kindness and frequent terms of endearment, and tailor them to your relationship.
5. Open our heart to your partner when you have a dispute or want to bring The Honeymoon Effect back into your relationship by opting out of verbal arguments using silence and physical touching.
6. Change your own life first so you can attract a partner who is an excitable noble gas.
The Honeymoon Effect: Chapter 1 for FREE – Click Here