Join Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. in Berkeley Springs, Virginia speaking The Science of Personal and Global Evolution: Thriving in a World of Change.
In the face of global crises in health, home and heart, advances in science are creating a genuine revolution in thought and understanding, one so radical that it can change the world. Frontier science is shattering old myths and rewriting the fundamental beliefs of human civilization. A “new” biology takes us beyond economic collapse, climate change, religious extremes, and the impending 6th mass extinction event, to reveal that such chaos is a natural step in an unfolding process, rather than the tragic end to a broken planet..
While today’s headlines may make you wonder about the fate of our planet, here is some news that may surprise you: from an evolutionary standpoint, we are exactly where we need to be. We are surrounded by the proof that we are poised on the threshold of a major evolutionary event, the emergence of a new, giant super-organism called Humanity.
To help navigate this turbulent period in our planet’s history, cell biologist and bestselling author, Bruce H. Lipton will take you on a fast paced multimedia journey from the microcosm of the cell to the macrocosm of the mind. The new science of how developmental programming, consciousness, and spirituality interface biology reveals how our thoughts, attitudes and beliefs create the conditions of our body and our place in the world.
Recent advances in epigenetics, cell biology, quantum biophysics and fractal geometry profoundly revise our fundamental beliefs about human biology and planetary evolution.
Topics provided in this presentation include, among others:
- Dispelling the Myth of Genes—How the Human Genome Project represents a turning point in human evolution
- The Fall of Darwinism and the Rise of Conscious Evolution—How why consciousness and cooperation are as crucial as competition to our survival and growth
- Quantum Biophysics—Where mind and matter meet new links between two branches of sciences that will astonish and inspire you
- Epigenetics—The “new” empowering science of how environment and our perceptions of life control gene activity
- Telomeres—Activating the “fountain of youth” within our cells
- Stress and Disease—Understanding the cycle of stress and how it is responsible for up to 90% of disease
- The Revealing Biology of Consciousness and Mind—Reclaiming our spiritual, physical and emotional wellbeing
- The Power of the Subconscious Mind—Reprogramming your deeply ingrained patterns to live the life you want
- The Scientific Foundation—for the necessity of merging allopathic, complementary and spiritual healing modalities
Knowledge is power. The new knowledge provided in this program empowers participants to take back creative control over their own lives and evolve from passive victims to responsible co-creators of the world to come. This illustrated and animated presentation will inspire your spirit, engage your mind and challenge your creativity, as you comprehend the enormous potential for applying this information in your life.
For registration: http://www.transitiontalks.org/